Last exhibition reflection

This is my final exhibition reflection. My personal feelings are that it was a very boring night with lots of very hard questions. I think I did good at answering questions and getting into conversations about what to do with our waste once we are done with it. I was shy on exhibition night and got very tired from standing up for an hour. My feelings about my issue was that a lot of people know what bins to put their waste in but are unsure about about the hard thing like hard and soft plastic.  Most young kids just guess where they put their rubbish and for example someone put a card board box in the soft plastic bin. I learnt that I am not a very patient learner and I like to got things done later not sooner. I already had some insight into my topic but some of the facts that I learnt where unbelievably sad and tragic like how by 2050 their will be more plastic in the ocean than fish. My stall was at the last row in between my two partners desks. I got a whole pin board to myself and two thirds of a table. Exhibition night was a very long night but the day did not feel nearly as long because the kids will not ask as many questions as the adults. I made a game for exhibition. In the game you have to put stuff in the right in and not put stuff in to the wrong bin. Exhibition night was last Wednesday and exhibition day was last Thursday. Thank you for following my exhibition process.